tisdag, september 09, 2008

I Löööv Denis Leary!

Hur kan man inte älska denna sjukt arga och hysteriskt roliga man? HAHAHA!
Han var värd för Fashion Rocks i söndags och nedan är citat från en artikel i NY Daily News:

"David Duchovny will not be here tonight. I think you know why. ... I don't really buy the sex addiction thing, do you? If sex is an addiction I might as well have my own ... wing at the Betty Ford Center. Just a little computer and a plaque that has my name on it," Leary railed in his introduction.

It took only minutes to move on to Britney. "Britney Spears will not be here tonight but we're gonna do a little Britney tribute later on. I'm gonna chug a bottle of NyQuil, do seven shots of vodka, shave my head and make out with members of the paparazzi and then I'm gonna leave my kids with Lil' Wayne for about 3½ weeks," Leary joked.

But the crass joke that brought down the house was about poor Ricky. "Ricky Martin will not be here tonight," Leary said. "He just had twins today. Surrogate mom. Yeah, they had to do it that way because babies don't come out of other men's a----."


Tips! Se serien Rescue Me som bl.a. han skriver manus till och spelar huvudrollen i - helt underbar!

1 kommentar: